PLAYGROUND FINANCING OPTIONS
With help from our nationwide support, ordering playgrounds is easy…
Our talented playground representatives have the skill and experience to assist you with playground financing options to help shape the dream of that perfect playground into a workable reality. They are eager to assist you with everything from site evaluations to age-appropriate activities, tips on design, colors and features, and playground cost concerns.
TCPN – The Cooperative Purchasing Network
(TCPN) is a national governmental purchasing cooperative able to leverage one of the largest pools of purchasing potential. We competitively bid and award contracts to national vendors in accordance with purchasing procedures mandated by state procurement laws and regulations. This means equal pricing for the smallest entities and the largest buyers.
Utilizing a TCPN contract means you deal directly with the vendor, as you would normally, using the TCPN contract as your own. We’ve already done the hard part, and we’ll be with you every step of the way to help increase your efficiency, shorten your delivery time, and stretch your tax dollars.
Governmental entities working together, saving the soft costs associated with the competitive bid process, reaping the benefits of nationally leveraged pricing, and it’s free of charge –no dues, no fees, nothing . . .that’s working smarter.
- State Agencies
- K-12 Schools (Public & Private)
- Colleges and Universities (Public & Private)
- Charitable Organizations
- Non-Profit Organizations
Or go to the TCPN homepage:
Our manufacturers have partnered with Navitas Lease Corp. to provide affordable options for your equipment purchases.
Who can lease through Navitas?
- All credits will be considered.
- We are able to get approvals for day cares, churches, homeowners associations, non-profits, and municipalities.
Why is leasing a good idea?
- Navitas has seen a significant increase in playground financing for equipment in the last few years.
- Credit Application Only up to $149,000 for established businesses.All types of playground equipment can be financed including surfacing and fencing.
- Easy streamlined process from application to funding.
- Preferred rates are available for better credit customers.
- Navitas will treat you professionally & courteously.
- Prefunding is available (subject to credit approval).
Our manufacturers are a GSA approved vendor (GSA Contract GS-03F-0076U). By working directly with government agencies, we are able to offer our products at the best price.
GSA leverages the buying power of the federal government to acquire best value for taxpayers and our federal customers.
- Playground Equipment & Accessories:
- GSA Category 192 02
- GSA Category 192 37I
- GSA Category 192 08
- GSA Category 366 11
- Contract Number:
- Site Furnishings:
- GSA Category 192 37B
- Contract Number:
The Historically Underutilized Business Zones (HUBZone) program helps small businesses in urban and rural communities gain preferential access to federal procurement opportunities. Federal agencies have a congressionally mandated goal of fulfilling 3% of prime and subcontracts through HUBZone certified businesses. We as the only HUBZone certified commercial playground manufacture in the USA assist our government in that goal by providing a convenient and reliable procurement resource.
Piggy Backing State Municipality contracts:
- School District of Osceola County Contract #SDOC 14-B-075-LH – Playground Equipment, Surfacing and Installation
- Clay County Contract #13/14-8 – Various Equipment & Amenities for Parks & Playgrounds
- St. Johns County School District #2015-12 – Playground Equipment, Surfacing and Installation
Playground costs and your budget should include several expense categories that need to be considered in the planning stages.
- Play equipment and freight to your site – You’re ARC Representative can assist you with determining both equipment and freight costs.
- Site Preparation – This can vary greatly, depending upon the amount of grading, excavation, etc. that is necessary to prepare a level site for your play equipment. Your playground consultant or local contractor will be a good source of advice.
- Installation – Determine if you will do your own installation using the detailed instructions provided by the manufacturer or have the system installed for you. Costs vary greatly by area, but are generally 25%-45% of the cost of the play equipment.
- Surfacing – Every commercial playground must have a resilient surface for the safety of your children. These surfaces vary from inexpensive materials such as sand or wood mulch, to costlier materials like recycled rubber padding. Certain portions of the play area must be accessible. Your ARC Representative can guide you through the entire process and keep costs as reasonable as possible.
Here is the contact for the leasing:
Amy Whipple – Certified Financing Professional
Navitas Lease Corp.
904-543-2575 ext 208 Fax 904-543-2574
814 Highway A1A North, Suite 205
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082